- Lot: 5,314 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 23 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,954 all time views
- 38 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2000
- Price/sqft: $134
- MLS #: 13121990
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Accessory Unit Type \ Other, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Fee \ 65, Association Fee Includes \ Other, Association Type \ Mandatory, Building Area Source \ Tax, Construction Materials \ Brick, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Saving Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Saving Features \ Gas Water Heater, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Lighting System, Exterior Features \ Patio Open, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fencing \ Wood, Financing Proposed \ Cash, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Financing Proposed \ FHA, Financing Proposed \ VA, Fireplace Features \ Gas Logs, Fireplace Features \ Gas Starter, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Concrete, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Details \ Slab, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Interior Features \ Bay Windows, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ High Speed Internet Available, Interior Features \ Plantation Shutters, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Sound System Wiring, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lot Features \ Corner, Lot Features \ No Backyard Grass, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Lot Features \ Subdivision, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Lot Size Units \ Acres, Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Electric, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Double Oven, Other Equipment \ Oven-Electric, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Parking Features \ Attached, Parking Features \ Opener, Parking Features \ Rear, Parking Features \ Swing Drive, Possession \ Closing/Funding, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Burglar, Security Features \ Owned, Security Features \ Smoke Detector, Soil Type \ Unknown, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Curbs, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meter, Utilities \ Individual Water Meter, Utilities \ Sidewalk
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,981 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 00000732202340000
- Zillow Home ID: 26848586
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Far North home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Dallas as a whole. Among Far North homes, this home is 2.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in Dallas, and 12.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far North home values.
|6788 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$241K||3||2||1,768|
|6730 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$229K||3||2||1,695|
|6722 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$205K||3||2||1,515|
|6769 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$239K||2||2||1,800|
|6765 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$250K||3||2||1,843|
|6773 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$223K||3||2||1,575|
|6792 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$273K||3||2||2,181|
|6785 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$252K||2||2||1,784|
|6761 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$233K||3||2||1,750|
|6796 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$263K||3||2||1,878|
|6720 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$226K||3||2||1,544|
|6781 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$258K||4||2||1,985|
|6757 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$193K||3||2||1,362|
|6797 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$236K||3||2||1,634|
|6777 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$275K||3||2||2,219|
|6718 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$236K||3||2||1,750|
|6753 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$188K||2||3||1,160|
|6793 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$259K||3||2.5||1,916|
|6791 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$246K||3||2.5||1,823|
|6749 Northcreek Ln Dallas, TX||$211K||3||2||1,645|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!