- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6786 Elmwood Rd, San Bernardino, CA 924043 beds, 2 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,694 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $250,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 0273071110000
- Zillow Home ID: 17357526
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6786 Elmwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92404, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.2% greater than in San Bernardino, and 123.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92404 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92404 home values.
- 6796 Elmwood Rd San Bernardino, CA$137K321,260
- 6776 Elmwood Rd San Bernardino, CA$143K311,120
- 6764 Elmwood Rd San Bernardino, CA$151K211,222
- 6806 Elmwood Rd San Bernardino, CA$185K321,509
- 6787 Del Rosa Dr San Bernardino, CA$157K311,163
- 6797 Del Rosa Dr San Bernardino, CA$149K421,757
- 6779 Del Rosa Dr San Bernardino, CA$155K311,250
- 6758 Elmwood Rd San Bernardino, CA$141K311,088
- 6816 Elmwood Rd San Bernardino, CA$145K21966
- 6809 Del Rosa Dr San Bernardino, CA$149K311,120
- 6769 Del Rosa Dr San Bernardino, CA$158K321,270
- 6785 Elmwood Rd San Bernardino, CA$150K311,118
- 6793 Elmwood Rd San Bernardino, CA$195K421,500
- 6775 Elmwood Rd San Bernardino, CA$183K221,596
- 6803 Elmwood Rd San Bernardino, CA$151K211,058
- 6748 Elmwood Rd San Bernardino, CA$166K21--
- 6817 Del Rosa Dr San Bernardino, CA$303K532,267
- 6757 Del Rosa Dr San Bernardino, CA$157K321,257
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!