- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
679 Willow Dr, Euclid, OH 441323 beds, 2 baths, 1,401 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $69,900
- Price/sqft: $50
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,401 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 64539003
- Zillow Home ID: 33635801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 679 Willow Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44132 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 82.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% greater than in Euclid, and 319.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44132 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44132 home values.
- 671 Willow Dr Euclid, OH$80K321,872
- 685 Willow Dr Euclid, OH$75K321,929
- 691 Willow Dr Euclid, OH$63K321,401
- 661 Willow Dr Euclid, OH$73K321,807
- 680 Hemlock Dr Euclid, OH$86K321,401
- 670 Hemlock Dr Euclid, OH$74K321,445
- 690 Hemlock Dr Euclid, OH$77K321,401
- 660 Hemlock Dr Euclid, OH$65K31.51,621
- 700 Hemlock Dr Euclid, OH$76K321,423
- 697 Willow Dr Euclid, OH$80K31.51,511
- 680 Willow Dr Euclid, OH$72K321,467
- 690 Willow Dr Euclid, OH$81K321,401
- 710 Hemlock Dr Euclid, OH$103K321,878
- 651 Willow Dr Euclid, OH$62K------
- 651 Willow Dr Euclid, OH$80K321,401
- 700 Willow Dr Euclid, OH$74K321,482
- 701 Willow Dr Euclid, OH$76K321,482
- 650 Hemlock Dr Cleveland, OH$82K321,933
- 720 Hemlock Dr Euclid, OH$104K422,137
- Hemlock Dr Euclid, OH$82K421,935
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.