6792 Hampton Bay Ln # 463, Gainesville, VA 201553 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,775 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 860 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $231,500
- Price/sqft: $130
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,775 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 739729647501
- Zillow Home ID: 88013908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6792 Hampton Bay Lane # 463
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20155 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% less than in Gainesville, and 59.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 20155 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20155 home values.
- 6794 Hampton Bay Ln Gainesville, VA$228K32.51,775
- 6794 Hampton Bay Ln Gainesville, VA$228K32.51,750
- 6796 Hampton Bay Ln Gainesville, VA$228K331,805
- Hampton Bay Ln Gainesville, VA$226K32.51,775
- 14630 Shelford Way Gainesville, VA$214K------
- 14630 Shelford Way Gainesville, VA$198K32.51,775
- 14626 Shelford Way Gainesville, VA$194K32.51,775
- 14624 Shelford Way Gainesville, VA$192K321,750
- 14622 Shelford Way Gainesville, VA$192K321,750
- 14620 Shelford Way Gainesville, VA$217K331,775
- 14632 Shelford Way Gainesville, VA$410K32.51,705
- 14632 Shelford Way # 0 Gainesville, VA$199K32.51,705
- 14632 Shelford Way Gainesville, VA$243K------
- 14634 Shelford Way Gainesville, VA$202K321,750
- 14634 Shelford Way Gainesville, VA$214K------
- 14636 Shelford Way Gainesville, VA$202K32.51,775
- 14636 Shelford Way # 1 Gainesville, VA$220K------
- 14640 Shelford Way Gainesville, VA$418K32.51,775
- 14640 Shelford Way Gainesville, VA$224K32.51,775
- 14642 Shelford Way # 407 Gainesville, VA$211K32.51,705
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.