6796 Evergreen Ave, Oakland, CA 946114 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,861 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $955,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 048D731102905
- Zillow Home ID: 24815436
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6796 Evergreen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shepherd Canyon market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.7% less than in Oakland, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Shepherd Canyon home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shepherd Canyon home values.
- 6790 Evergreen Ave Oakland, CA$945K32.51,925
- 8395 Skyline Blvd Oakland, CA$959K322,303
- 6786 Evergreen Ave Oakland, CA$937K321,980
- 6797 Evergreen Ave Oakland, CA$842K32.51,837
- 6780 Evergreen Ave Oakland, CA$939K322,033
- 8401 Skyline Blvd Oakland, CA$936K321,928
- 8343 Skyline Blvd Oakland, CA$1.32M332,735
- 6789 Evergreen Ave Oakland, CA$842K221,776
- 8390 Skyline Blvd Oakland, CA$814K431,651
- 159 Pine Hills Ln Oakland, CA$1.08M422,860
- Exeter Dr Oakland, CA--------
- 6774 Evergreen Ave Oakland, CA$737K321,514
- 7082 Exeter Dr Oakland, CA$1.03M42.52,954
- 6775 Evergreen Ave Oakland, CA$841K311,886
- 7072 Exeter Dr Oakland, CA$1.25M333,244
- Skyline Blvd Oakland, CA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.