A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 1,352 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,752 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0615 B:00507 L:20
- Zillow Home ID: 56057435
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-313K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01830 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01830 homes, this home is valued 7.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% higher than in Haverhill, and 38.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
|65 16th Ave Haverhill, MA||$246K||3||1.5||1,625|
|74 16th Ave UNIT 74 Haverhill, MA||$226K||3||2.5||1,300|
|76 16th Ave UNIT 76 Haverhill, MA||$235K||3||2.5||1,800|
|60 Downing Ave Haverhill, MA||$285K||4||3||2,400|
|58 16th Ave Haverhill, MA||$194K||3||1||985|
|6 Downing Ave Haverhill, MA||$257K||4||2||2,432|
|230 Cedar St Haverhill, MA||$234K||3||1.5||1,724|
|59 Downing Ave Haverhill, MA||$234K||3||1||1,568|
|48 16th Ave UNIT 48 Haverhill, MA||$230K||3||2||1,372|
|57 16th Ave Haverhill, MA||$252K||3||2||1,889|
|481 Primrose St Haverhill, MA||$243K||3||1||1,932|
|56 16th Ave Haverhill, MA||$211K||3||1.5||1,296|
|53 Downing Ave Haverhill, MA||$196K||2||1.5||1,176|
|2 1/2 15th Ave UNIT 2 Haverhill, MA||$202K||2||1.5||1,650|
|61 15th Ave Haverhill, MA||$228K||3||1||1,296|
|53 16th Ave UNIT 53 Haverhill, MA||$224K||3||1.5||1,500|
|6 15th Ave Haverhill, MA||$278K||4||3||2,724|
|76 15th Ave Haverhill, MA||$233K||3||1||1,581|
|52 16th Ave Haverhill, MA||$196K||3||1||1,378|
|51 16th Ave UNIT 51 Haverhill, MA||$224K||3||1.5||1,500|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded7.3 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-12 & ungraded0.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.