- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
68-1706 Puwalu Pl, Waikoloa, HI 967383 beds, 2 baths, 1,587 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $650,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 1 space, 440 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Central Vacuum System, Saline Solar Heated pool, Solar water heater, Water View, landscape lighting.
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,587 sqft
- Parcel #: 3680310250000
- Zillow Home ID: 566200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 68-1706 Puwalu Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96738, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% lower than in Waikoloa, and 68.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 96738 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waikoloa.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 68-1708 Puwalu Pl Waikoloa, HI$437K321,874
- 68-1704 Puwalu Pl Waikoloa, HI$411K321,572
- 68-1713 Puwalu Pl Waikoloa, HI$428K321,512
- 68-1705 Mahuahua Pl Waikoloa, HI$485K321,574
- 68-1702 Puwalu Pl Waikoloa, HI$488K32.52,068
- 68-1702 Puwalu Pl Waikoloa, HI$482K32.52,068
- 68-1703 Mahuahua Pl Waikoloa, HI$469K321,717
- 68-1703 Halona Pl Waikoloa, HI$444K43.52,600
- 68-1707 Puwalu Pl Waikoloa, HI$385K321,404
- 68-1703 Puwalu Pl Waikoloa, HI$419K32.51,405
- 68-1711 Puwalu Pl Waikoloa, HI$509K321,324
- 68-1700 Puwalu Pl Waikoloa, HI$440K321,640
- 68-1724 Puwalu St Waikoloa, HI$396K321,614
- 68-1704 Mahuahua Pl Waikoloa, HI$459K321,552
- 68-1709 Puwalu Pl Waikoloa, HI$357K421,184
- 68-1701 Puwalu St Waikoloa, HI$363K321,183
- 68-1701 Mahuahua Pl Waikoloa, HI$459K321,737
- 68-1740 Akaula St Waikoloa, HI$409K321,368
- 68-1736 Akaula St Waikoloa, HI$433K322,131
- 68-1736 Puwalu St Waikoloa, HI$414K421,580
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.