68-3888 Lua Kula St. #16, Kailua Kona, HI 967403 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Owners enjoy Golf, Tennis and Swimming privilages of the Waikoloa Homeowner Assoc. Dues are $500 a year for the Homeowner Assoc.
- Built in 2004
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $233,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146992775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 68-3888 Lua Kula St. #16
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 96740 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.1% higher than in Kailua Kona, and 11.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96740 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kailua Kona.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292