68 Belair DrUNIT 68, New Milford, CT 06776
Sold on 5/1/13: $41,700
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:840 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1969
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $41,700
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ None,Cooling System \ None,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Flooring \ Carpeted,Fuel Type \ Electric,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Hot Water,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Public Water Available,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesLaundry room
- Days on Zillow311
- Elementary SchoolNorthville Elementary School
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolNew Milford High School
- Middle SchoolSchaghticoke Middle School
- Parcel #009111
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- School DistrictNew Milford School District
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count108
- Zillow Home ID58863308
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$156,061||$130K – $190K||+$486||$185||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,209/mo||$931 – $2.4K/mo||+$45||$1.44||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Connecticut home values will increase 0.7% next year. Among 06776 homes, this home is valued 35.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 66.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06776 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% less than in Town of New Milford, and 41.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06776 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of New Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 68 Belair Drive UNIT 68
Nearby Schools in Town of New Milford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005