68 Forest Park Est, Jaffrey, NH 034522 beds, 2 baths, 924 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 54 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $320
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $21
- MLS #: 4359479
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 924 sqft
- Parcel #: JAFF M:240 B:59 L:68
- Zillow Home ID: 86737156
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 68 Forest Park Est
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03452, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% greater than in Town of Jaffrey, and 71.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03452 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Jaffrey.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Town of Jaffrey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292