- Lot: 2.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 1,681 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $39,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $25
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction \ Aluminum\Vinyl, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Range\Oven, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Laundry Type \ Room, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Rooms \ Great Room, Roof Type \ Composition, Style \ Ranch, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Septic Tank, Amenities \ None, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Location \ Kitchen Area, Lot Description \ Sloping, New Construction \ No, Water\Sewer \ Well, Parking \ 2 Car, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Rooms \ Library\Office, Parking \ Attached, Basement \ Slab\None, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Country Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Lot Description \ Corner
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,585 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 05000000070001
- Zillow Home ID: 82490574
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $60-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts Atlanta Metro home values will rise 5.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|45 Hannah Ct Greenville, GA||$83K||3||2||1,565|
|95 Hannah Ct Greenville, GA||$83K||3||2||1,628|
|118 Hannah Ct Greenville, GA||$83K||3||2||1,625|
|142 Hannah Ct Greenville, GA||$82K||3||2||1,625|
|145 Hannah Ct Greenville, GA||$84K||3||2||1,625|
|166 Hannah Ct Greenville, GA||$80K||3||2||1,625|
|167 Hannah Ct Greenville, GA||$82K||3||2||1,596|
|170 Trammel Bottom Rd Greenville, GA||$339K||3||1||1,728|
|209 Hannah Ct Greenville, GA||$82K||3||2||1,596|
|212 Hannah Ct Greenville, GA||$83K||3||2||1,628|
|58 Amanda Ct Greenville, GA||$85K||3||2||1,596|
|95 Amanda Ct Greenville, GA||$87K||3||2||1,628|
|238 Hannah Ct Greenville, GA||$89K||3||2||1,574|
|21 Amanda Ct Greenville, GA||$86K||3||2||1,625|
|246 Hannah Ct Greenville, GA||$75K||3||2||1,585|
|247 Hannah Ct Greenville, GA||$80K||3||2||1,596|
|147 Amanda Ct Greenville, GA||$87K||3||2||1,628|
|164 Amanda Ct Greenville, GA||$87K||3||2||1,625|
|210 Amanda Ct Greenville, GA||$86K||3||2||1,628|
|254 Amanda Ct Greenville, GA||$88K||3||2||1,596|
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!