This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 3,729 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $1
- Finished basement, 640 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,432 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: M:000019 B:0002 P:00110+
- Zillow Home ID: 56539885
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $440-715K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01880 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Wakefield as a whole. Among 01880 homes, this home is valued 55.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% lower than in Wakefield, and 78.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01880 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
|66 Holland Rd Wakefield, MA||$736K||4||3||2,836|
|25 Holland Rd Wakefield, MA||$722K||4||2.5||2,846|
|38 Holland Rd Wakefield, MA||$559K||4||2.5||2,080|
|26 Holland Rd Wakefield, MA||$546K||3||2||2,061|
|35 Holland Rd Wakefield, MA||$833K||4||3||3,552|
|41 Holland Rd Wakefield, MA||$937K||5||3||5,719|
|2 Anjim Ln Wakefield, MA||$590K||4||3||2,678|
|6 Anjim Ln Wakefield, MA||$1.05M||4||2.5||4,815|
|10 Anjim Ln Wakefield, MA||$826K||4||3.5||4,650|
|9 Anjim Ln Wakefield, MA||$889K||4||2.5||3,512|
|5 Anjim Ln Wakefield, MA||$812K||4||4||4,239|
|49 Holland Rd Wakefield, MA||$594K||4||2.5||2,258|
|46 Holland Rd Wakefield, MA||$836K||5||4||3,702|
|9 Holland Rd Wakefield, MA||$332K||2||1||963|
|50 Holland Rd Wakefield, MA||$856K||3||2.5||3,676|
|166 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$382K||2||1||1,267|
|7 Holland Rd Wakefield, MA||$354K||2||1||1,390|
|140 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$432K||3||1||1,870|
|5 Holland Rd Wakefield, MA||$350K||3||1||1,300|
|168 Oak St Wakefield, MA||$474K||4||1.5||1,972|
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
K-4 & ungraded0.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!