68 Issaquah Dock, Sausalito, CA 949652 beds, 2 baths, 2,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- View: Mountain, Water
- Dining Room \ Dining Area,Dining Room \ Formal,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Living Room \ Cathedral Ceiling,Living Room \ Deck Attached,Living Room \ Fireplace(s),Living Room \ Open Beam,Living Room \ Sunken,Pool/Spa \ Yes,Property Type \ Mobile/Floating Home,Roof \ Elastomeric,Roof \ Metal,Showing \ 24 Hr Notice,Showing \ Call Listing Agent,View(s) \ Bay,View(s) \ Bridges,View(s) \ City,View(s) \ Hills,View(s) \ Lights,View(s) \ Marina,View(s) \ Mountains,View(s) \ Panoramic,View(s) \ Water,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,180 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2113691307
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 68 Issaquah Dock
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94965 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 375% greater than in Sausalito, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94965 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sausalito.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94965 home values.