- Lot: 9,901 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 239 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,240 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 6447169
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AdditionalSaleTerms \ Short Sale, BasementType \ Full, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Central A/C, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, Design \ 1.5-Story, DiningKitchen \ FullKit-NoEI, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, FamilyRoomLevel \ Main, FireplaceCount \ OneFP, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Floor \ Tile/Brick, Floor \ Wood, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Electric, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ BsmtLaundry, LisMediaList \ Document, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy/Off Str, Parking \ Street, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Family Rm, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Styles \ Cape Cod, Type \ Detached, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,694 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 198
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 630003970008
- Zillow Home ID: 10063776
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $181-229K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19403 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for West Norriton as a whole. Among 19403 homes, this home is 45.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% greater than in West Norriton, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Norriton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19403 home values.
|Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA||$217K||3||1.5||1,694|
|76 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA||$190K||3||1||1,440|
|80 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA||$172K||3||1||1,277|
|82 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA||$188K||3||1.5||1,501|
|54 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA||$152K||2||1||952|
|37 Liberty Ave Norristown, PA||$251K||5||2||2,310|
|29 Liberty Ave Norristown, PA||$183K||3||2||1,372|
|41 Liberty Ave Norristown, PA||$192K||3||2||1,456|
|90 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA||$176K||3||1||1,142|
|48 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA||$201K||3||1.5||1,600|
|25 Liberty Ave Norristown, PA||$172K||3||2||1,230|
|45 Liberty Ave Norristown, PA||$151K||2||1||780|
|69 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA||$155K||3||1||1,360|
|67 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA||$156K||3||1||1,360|
|81 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA||$169K||5||1||1,200|
|21 Liberty Ave Norristown, PA||$185K||4||--||1,456|
|46 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA||$159K||2||2||1,204|
|83 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA||$167K||3||1||1,200|
|61 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA||$195K||5||1.5||1,713|
|94 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA||$208K||3||1||1,280|
Nearby Schools in West Norriton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!