- Built in 1970
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 961 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2008 for $177,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- MLS #: 4414458
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, Garage Location \ None, LotDescription \ Level, Basement \ None, FeeIncludes \ Hot Water, FeeIncludes \ Landscaping, FeeIncludes \ Trash, FeeIncludes \ Water, Foundation \ Concrete, GarageAndParking \ Assigned, Sewer \ Public, Construction \ Masonry, GarageAndParking \ Visitor, FeeIncludes \ Heat, GarageAndParking \ 1 Parking Space, Amenities \ Snow Removal, Amenities \ Water, Amenities \ Heat, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 1, Interior Features CF \ Balcony, Exterior Features CF \ Balcony, Amenities \ Master Insurance, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Kitchen Level \ 2, Living Room Level \ 2
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0210 B:0015 L:12
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 86806416
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $128-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03842 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Town of Hampton as a whole. Among 03842 homes, this home is 29.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 28.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% lower than in Town of Hampton, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (30)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 68 Kings Hwy|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-122.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!