68 Norfolk StUNIT 2, Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Sold on 2/21/13: $93,049
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:1,176 sq ft
- Lot:1,035 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $93,049
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID81854196
- Days on Zillow294
- Last Remodel Year1998
- Parcel #W:17 P:01367 S:004
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$202,009||$176K – $222K||+$5,708||$171||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,959/mo||$1.6K – $2.6K/mo||-$106||$1.67||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 38% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 55.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 55.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96.4% higher than in Boston, and 37.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 68 Norfolk Street UNIT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Emily A Fifield (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Lee Academy (assigned) PK-1 0.4 mi
- Lee Elementary (assigned) 2-5 0.4 mi
- Holmes Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Greenwood K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.6 mi
- Taylor Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Marshall Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005