68 Raynor St, Southington, CT 064893 beds, 2 baths, 1,703 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Dirt Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Loft, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,703 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:099 B:032
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 60010239
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 68 Raynor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06489, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% higher than in Southington, and 44.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06489 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Southington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06489 home values.
- 65 Raynor St Southington, CT$225K421,680
- 80 Raynor St Southington, CT$194K321,248
- 73 Douglas St Southington, CT$200K311,560
- 63 Douglas St Southington, CT$203K211,649
- 42 Raynor St Southington, CT$207K421,236
- 43 Raynor St Southington, CT$279K532,184
- 55 Raynor St Southington, CT$190K31.51,150
- 85 Williams St Southington, CT$307K322,565
- 52 Raynor St Southington, CT$307K522,520
- 58 Howard Ave Southington, CT$299K322,074
- 98 Raynor St Southington, CT$177K211,258
- 111 Raynor St Southington, CT$190K311,284
- 78 Howard Ave Southington, CT$259K321,928
- 48 Howard Ave Southington, CT$227K421,734
- 99 Raynor St Southington, CT$217K321,337
- 49 Douglas St Southington, CT$134K11728
- 32 Raynor St Southington, CT$228K32.51,772
- 86 Howard Ave Southington, CT$216K31.51,300
- 119 Williams St Southington, CT$245K422,032
- 31 Raynor St Southington, CT$160K211,227
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!