- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
68 Rosemont Pl, San Francisco, CA 941032 beds, 1 bath, 1,607 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1928
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,095,000
- Price/sqft: $681
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 1,607 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 3534 110
- Zillow Home ID: 63197128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 68 Rosemont Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
- 64 Rosemont Pl San Francisco, CA$1.07M21.251,438
- 56 Rosemont Pl San Francisco, CA$914K11855
- 556-558 14th St San Francisco, CA$1.59M--23,002
- 560 14th St San Francisco, CA$1.23M211,632
- 50 Rosemont Pl San Francisco, CA$1.12M21--
- 568-570 14th St San Francisco, CA$970K------
- 54 Rosemont Pl San Francisco, CA$734K21709
- 52 Rosemont Pl San Francisco, CA$744K21709
- 562 14th St San Francisco, CA$1.02M311,378
- 580 14th St San Francisco, CA$1.35M211,720
- 75 Dolores St APT 8 San Francisco, CA$659KStudio1550
- 57 Rosemont Pl San Francisco, CA$1.22M311,780
- 65 Rosemont Pl San Francisco, CA$1.45M--23,152
- 59 Rosemont Pl San Francisco, CA$1.22M311,799
- 565 14th St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$745K----977
- 565 14th St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$824K21977
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.