- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
68 Shore Rd, Old Lyme, CT 063714 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,838 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Age Restricted \ No,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Basement \ Concrete Floor,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ None,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Barn,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Fuel \ Electric,Laundry Room Info \ First Floor,Parking Type \ Open,Property Type \ Rental,Rental Agreement \ Annual,Rental Property Type \ Residential,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Victorian,Water Source \ Private Well,
- Floor size: 2,838 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2124453089
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 68 Shore Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06371, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.4% greater than in Old Lyme, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06371 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06371 home values.
- 2 Sands Dr Old Lyme, CT$233K321,378
- 2 Sands Dr Old Lyme, CT$310K------
- 4 Sands Dr Old Lyme, CT$265K332,344
- 5 Sands Rd Moodus, CT$217K----280
- 7 Sands Dr # A Old Lyme, CT--------
- 14 Sands Dr Old Lyme, CT$473K42.53,032
- 16 Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT$1.37M454,923
- Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT$1.37M454,923
- 14-1 Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT$397K------
- 14 Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT$1.94M446,018
- 15 Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT$409K522,896
- 6 Sands Dr Old Lyme, CT$245K321,344
- 3 Sands Dr Old Lyme, CT$298K33.52,048
- 8 Sands Dr Old Lyme, CT$251K321,284
- 5 Sands Dr Old Lyme, CT$311K32.52,295
- 11 Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT$432K22.52,445
- 10 Sands Dr Old Lyme, CT$232K211,140
- 12 Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT$387K442,462
- 9 Neck Rd Old Lyme, CT$412K322,568
- 7 Gould Ln Old Lyme, CT$433K32.52,112
Nearby Schools in Old Lyme
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292