A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Finished basement, 1626 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Compactor, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground Heated, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Central Vacuum, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Intercom, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Other (See Remarks), IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Security System, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Stone/Ceramic Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Walk-In Closet, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Family Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Office/Den, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,636 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: M:25 B:422C L:9B
- Zillow Home ID: 56681728
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02151 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Revere as a whole. Among 02151 homes, this home is valued 77% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02151 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% greater than in Revere, and 26.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02151 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Revere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02151 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (1)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
Nearby Schools in Revere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!