- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $118
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Condo Type \ Traditional, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 128
- Floor size: 1,436 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0539 B:0002 L:0068
- Zillow Home ID: 57709317
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $127-249K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06082 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Enfield as a whole. Among 06082 homes, this home is valued 22.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Enfield, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Enfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06082 home values.
|66 The Laurels UNIT 66 Enfield, CT||$211K||3||3||1,328|
|70 The Laurels UNIT 70 Enfield, CT||$206K||2||2.5||1,436|
|67 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$206K||2||2.5||1,436|
|69 The Laurels UNIT 69 Enfield, CT||$206K||2||2.5||1,436|
|65 The Laurels UNIT 65 Enfield, CT||$203K||2||2||1,328|
|71 The Laurels UNIT 71 Enfield, CT||$209K||2||2||1,328|
|64 The Laurels UNIT 64 Enfield, CT||$208K||2||3||1,328|
|72 The Laurels UNIT 72 Enfield, CT||$212K||2||3||1,328|
|63 The Laurels UNIT 63 Enfield, CT||$205K||2||2.5||1,328|
|67 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$200K||2||2.5||1,436|
|75 The Laurels UNIT 75 Enfield, CT||$203K||2||2.5||1,436|
|74 The Laurels UNIT 74 Enfield, CT||$207K||2||2||1,328|
|73 The Laurels UNIT 73 Enfield, CT||$210K||2||3||1,328|
|61 The Laurels UNIT 61 Enfield, CT||$201K||2||2.5||1,436|
|60 The Laurels UNIT 60 Enfield, CT||$206K||2||3.5||1,430|
|60 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$198K||2||2.5||1,430|
|59 The Laurels UNIT 59 Enfield, CT||$201K||2||2.5||1,436|
|8 The Laurels UNIT 8 Enfield, CT||$207K||2||2||1,328|
|77 The Laurels UNIT 77 Enfield, CT||$202K||2||2.5||1,436|
|78 The Laurels UNIT 78 Enfield, CT||$203K||2||2.5||1,452|
Nearby Schools in Enfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!