68 Whittingham Ter, Millburn, NJ 070415 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $874,000
- Price/sqft: $311
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,810 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1200807000000014
- Zillow Home ID: 38675714
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 68 Whittingham Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07041 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Millburn, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 07041 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Millburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07041 home values.
- 66 Whittingham Ter Millburn, NJ$686K----2,457
- 70 Whittingham Ter Millburn, NJ$741K----2,357
- 64 Whittingham Ter Millburn, NJ$695K----1,838
- 62 Whittingham Ter Millburn, NJ$735K----1,730
- 47 Parkview Dr Millburn, NJ$727K----2,163
- 46 Parkview Dr Millburn, NJ$699K32.5--
- 56 Parkview Dr Millburn, NJ$822K----1,726
- 60 Whittingham Ter Millburn, NJ$656K----2,061
- 45 Parkview Dr Millburn, NJ$692K421,897
- 50 Parkview Dr Millburn, NJ$696K----1,678
- 43 Parkview Dr Millburn, NJ$717K32.51,688
- 46 Parkview Dr Millburn, NJ$722K32.5--
- 58 Whittingham Ter Millburn, NJ$806K432,306
- 933 Ridgewood Rd Millburn, NJ$900K432,890
- 41 Parkview Dr Millburn, NJ$711K42.52,662
- 56 Whittingham Ter Millburn, NJ$676K----2,008
- 931 Ridgewood Rd Millburn, NJ$655K32.52,100
- 70 Southern Slope Dr Millburn, NJ$724K----1,368
- 39 Parkview Dr Millburn, NJ$703K----1,845
- 929 Ridgewood Rd Millburn, NJ$730K32.52,055
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.