- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
68 William St, Staten Island, NY 103041,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,496 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Last sold: Aug 2000 for $150,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 005150095
- Zillow Home ID: 32284468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 68 William Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Stapleton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3650% higher than in New York, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Stapleton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stapleton home values.
- 70 William St Staten Island, NY$295K----1,120
- Clinton St Staten Island, NY$265K----1,000
- 1 Jackson St Staten Island, NY$418K----1,584
- 300 Van Duzer St Staten Island, NY$516K----3,267
- 11 Jackson St Staten Island, NY$305K----2,120
- 292 Van Duzer St Staten Island, NY$842K----4,240
- 304 Van Duzer St Staten Island, NY$372K----1,700
- 13 Jackson St Staten Island, NY$405K522,400
- 15 Jackson St Staten Island, NY$388K----1,257
- 310 Van Duzer St Staten Island, NY$413K----2,432
- 94 Jackson St Staten Island, NY$389K----1,672
- 92 Brewster St Staten Island, NY$303K----1,648
- 17 Jackson St Staten Island, NY$433K----2,911
- 63 William St Staten Island, NY$342K----2,082
- 90 Brewster St Staten Island, NY$368K----2,088
- 314 Van Duzer St Staten Island, NY$380K----2,250
- 316 Van Duzer St Staten Island, NY$305K----1,650
- 88 Brewster St Staten Island, NY$379K----2,354
- 61 William St Staten Island, NY$332K----1,560
- 318 Van Duzer St Staten Island, NY$317K----1,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.