680 Douglass St, San Francisco, CA 941145 beds, 5 baths, 3,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,495 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Last sold: May 2013 for $3,525,000
- Price/sqft: $979
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 2802 006
- Zillow Home ID: 15131523
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 680 Douglass Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% less than in San Francisco, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 674 Douglass St San Francisco, CA$1.92M311,520
- 682 Douglass St San Francisco, CA$1.4M221,040
- 688-690 Douglass St San Francisco, CA$2.01M543,500
- 670 Douglass St San Francisco, CA$1.62M321,520
- 656 Douglass St San Francisco, CA$1.55M43.52,400
- 660 Douglass St San Francisco, CA$1.5M22--
- 664 Douglass St San Francisco, CA$2.48M322,275
- 4310 23rd St San Francisco, CA$2.36M431,772
- 656-660 Douglass St San Francisco, CA$3.12M65.53,857
- 656 Douglass St San Francisco, CA$1.98M43.5--
- 4308 23rd St San Francisco, CA$854K11--
- 4312 23rd St San Francisco, CA$2.46M--11,870
- 650 Douglass St San Francisco, CA$1.29M321,372
- 803 Alvarado St San Francisco, CA$947K--1576
- 4316 23rd St San Francisco, CA$2.65M332,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.