680 Drake St, San Jose, CA 951252 beds, 1 bath, 1,158 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
2 FULL BEDROOMS 1 FULL BATH 1,158 SQ FT.
7,000 SQ FT LOT W/ A SHED AND OVERSIZED DETACHED 900 SQ FT GARAGE, CAN BE USED AS WORKSHOP and GARAGE.
UPDATED KITCHEN, BATH, PAINT, CARPET, RECESSED LIGHTING and MORE. A MUST SEE!
Make this your home sweet home!
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $515,000
- Price/sqft: $445
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 480 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,158 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 159
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 26443007
- Zillow Home ID: 19577632
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 680 Drake Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.1% higher than in San Jose, and 45.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 670 Drake St San Jose, CA$1.19M----2,303
- 698 Drake St San Jose, CA$881K422,000
- 662 Drake St San Jose, CA$749K32.51,400
- 718 Drake St San Jose, CA$889KStudio23,284
- 720 Drake St San Jose, CA$1.32M963,284
- 650 Drake St San Jose, CA--421,202
- 722 Drake St San Jose, CA$820K----1,721
- 640 Drake St San Jose, CA$1.34M----1,500
- 711 Harrison St San Jose, CA$681K----1,512
- 715 Harrison St San Jose, CA$409K211,030
- 709 Harrison St San Jose, CA$741K----1,719
- 703 Harrison St San Jose, CA$712K----1,539
- 630 Drake St San Jose, CA$739K----1,500
- 726 Drake St # 1 San Jose, CA$1.26M212,667
- 721 Harrison St San Jose, CA--311,032
- 675 Drake St San Jose, CA$698K421,301
- 671 Drake St San Jose, CA$398K21950
- 701 Harrison St San Jose, CA$497K311,036
- 691 Drake St San Jose, CA$650K211,140
- 669 Drake St San Jose, CA$1.22M432,134
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292