680 Milton Rd, Rye, NY 105805 beds, 3.2 baths, 4,027 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $3,097,500
- Price/sqft: $769
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Deck / Patio, Granite Countertops, Security System, Storage, Dock, Hardwood Flooring, Terrace / Outdoor Space, Underground Lawn Sprinkler
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,027 sqft
- Parcel #: 55140015301000010040010000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 109962500
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 680 Milton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10580, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 188.9% greater than in Rye, and 75.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10580 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rye.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10580 home values.
- 670 Milton Rd Rye, NY$2.33M443,386
- 720 Milton Rd # NF1 Rye, NY$600K------
- 720 Milton Rd # NF1 Rye, NY$313K111,100
- 696 Milton Rd Rye, NY$1.81M432,840
- 720 Milton Rd APT G1 Rye, NY$638K232,250
- 720 Milton Rd APT N3D Rye, NY$502K22.11,700
- 720 Milton Rd APT N2B Rye, NY$595K231,800
- 720 Milton Rd APT K8 Rye, NY$381K221,250
- 720 Milton Rd APT J4 Rye, NY$588K22.52,000
- 720 Milton Rd APT H5 Rye, NY$650K232,060
- 653 Milton Rd Rye, NY$1.52M42.53,300
- 629 Milton Rd Rye, NY$705K321,500
- 698 Milton Rd Rye, NY$1.49M322,804
- 720 Milton Rd APT E4 Rye, NY$910K232,250
- 720 Milton Rd APT K1 Rye, NY$536K221,400
- 720 Milton Rd APT I2 Rye, NY$953K232,100
- 720 Milton Rd APT E1 Rye, NY$876K22.12,250
- 720 Milton Rd APT L4 Rye, NY$815K232,000
- 720 Milton Rd APT K4 Rye, NY$676K222,080
- 720 Milton Rd APT S4D Rye, NY$870K32.52,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.