6801 Kilchurn Ct, Henrico, VA 232314 beds, 4 baths, 2,902 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $266,500
- Price/sqft: $92
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 450 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,902 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8236904876
- Zillow Home ID: 89014426
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6801 Kilchurn Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23231 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 94.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 405.9% higher than in Henrico, and 156.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23231 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23231 home values.
- 6805 Kilchurn Ct Richmond, VA$263K42.52,870
- 6809 Kilchurn Ct Richmond, VA$320K43.53,451
- 6800 Kilchurn Ct Richmond, VA$259K32.52,274
- 3020 Macallan Pkwy Richmond, VA$317K42.53,231
- 3016 Macallan Pkwy Richmond, VA$320K543,692
- 3012 Macallan Pkwy Richmond, VA$309K53.53,331
- 6813 Kilchurn Ct Richmond, VA$296K42.53,107
- 3008 Macallan Pkwy Richmond, VA$264K42.52,934
- 6808 Kilchurn Ct Henrico, VA$328K434,028
- 6808 Kilchurn Ct Richmond, VA$344K434,028
- 6812 Kilchurn Ct Richmond, VA$251K432,425
- 3004 Macallan Pkwy Richmond, VA$257K42.52,578
- 3024 Macallan Pkwy Richmond, VA$277K42.52,850
- 6816 Kilchurn Ct Richmond, VA$254K42.52,536
- 6821 Kilchurn Ct Henrico, VA$254K42.52,336
- 6820 Kilchurn Ct Richmond, VA$281K43.51,952
- 3028 Macallan Pkwy Richmond, VA$248K32.52,330
- 3015 Macallan Pkwy Richmond, VA$215K32.52,132
- 3021 Macallan Pkwy Richmond, VA--331,952
- 7000 Bolelyn Way Richmond, VA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.