6802 N 13th St, Phoenix, AZ 850142 beds, 1 bath, 1,349 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,795 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $135,250
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: Mountain
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Ranch, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District, Elementary School \ Madison Richard Simis, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ North, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Madison Meadows, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ Inventory List, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Master Bathroom \ None, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Type \ B, Rent Includes \ Gardening Service, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: Furnished? \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ N, Rental Info: Pets \ Lessor Approval, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,349 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 16102028
- Zillow Home ID: 7795932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6802 N 13th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% lower than in Phoenix, and 103.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 6750 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ$213K321,538
- 6808 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ$178K--11,131
- 6746 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ$271K331,719
- 6814 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ$200K--1.751,123
- 6813 N 12th Way Phoenix, AZ$312K--31,789
- 6805 N 12th Way Phoenix, AZ$272K--21,796
- 6740 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ$219K--21,580
- 6821 N 12th Way Phoenix, AZ$268K32.252,032
- 6818 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ$168K--1936
- 6745 N 12th Way Phoenix, AZ$368K42.752,810
- 6801 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ$381K432,488
- 6807 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ$222K321,640
- 6749 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ$190K442,607
- 6813 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ$213K--1936
- 6745 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ$425K342,663
- 6734 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ$160K--1936
- 6824 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ$170K--1887
- 6831 N 12th Way Phoenix, AZ$303K--22,141
- 6737 N 12th Way Phoenix, AZ$212K--21,457
- 6817 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ$221K432,442
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.