- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6802 SE Ash St, Portland, OR 972153 beds, 3 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1990 for $177,000
- Finished basement, 940 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Parcel #: R109300
- Zillow Home ID: 53818825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6802 Se Ash Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Tabor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.1% less than in Portland, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Tabor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Tabor home values.
- 6740 SE Ash St Portland, OR$778K543,276
- 6808 SE Ash St Portland, OR$846K43.53,238
- 6805 SE Pine Ct Portland, OR$1.1M34.53,186
- 6809 SE Ash St Portland, OR$930K323,534
- 6805 SE Ash Pl Portland, OR$791K23.52,016
- 6817 SE Pine Ct Portland, OR$781K43.52,368
- 6641 SE Pine St Portland, OR$745K533,616
- 6816 SE Ash St Portland, OR$835K43.53,525
- 6708 SE Pine St Portland, OR$546K432,252
- 405 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$422K421,052
- 6735 SE Ash St Portland, OR$809K--3.53,492
- 412 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$567K--32,317
- 415 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$314K211,104
- 6825 SE Pine Ct Portland, OR$916K53.52,857
- 6807 SE Ash Pl Portland, OR$902K345,698
- 6811 SE Ash Pl Portland, OR$748K443,753
- 6828 SE Ash St Portland, OR$595K22.52,703
- SE Ash St # 6 Portland, OR--Studio----
- 424 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$335K31960
- SE Ash Ct Portland, OR--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!