6804 Magenta Ln, Austin, TX 787395 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,668 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Walking/Running Trails, soccer fields, close to restaurants, movies, shopping and major thoroughfares.
- Lot: 10,389 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 680 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,668 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 555710
- Zillow Home ID: 64770940
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6804 Magenta Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78739 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.3% lower than in Austin Metro, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78739 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78739 home values.
- 6808 Magenta Ln Austin, TX$481K--33,672
- 6800 Magenta Ln Austin, TX$578K453,986
- 6812 Magenta Ln Austin, TX$450K--33,544
- 6801 Magenta Ln Austin, TX$465K553,623
- 6800 Tanaqua Ln Austin, TX$497K443,372
- 6816 Magenta Ln Austin, TX$440K--43,241
- 6813 Magenta Ln Austin, TX$514K44.53,672
- 6716 Magenta Ln Austin, TX$419K442,970
- 6801 Tanaqua Ln Austin, TX$480K43.53,515
- 11624 Georgian Oaks Dr Austin, TX$513K544,052
- 6721 Magenta Ln Austin, TX$515K--43,852
- 6804 Tanaqua Ln Austin, TX$413K432,902
- 6717 Magenta Ln Austin, TX$528K--54,127
- 6900 Magenta Ln Austin, TX$449K433,502
- 6929 Larue Belle Cv Austin, TX$477K533,582
- 6901 Magenta Ln Austin, TX$446K343,372
- 6712 Magenta Ln Austin, TX$484K43.53,104
- 6805 Tanaqua Ln Austin, TX$489K--43,372
- 6705 Quincy Cv Austin, TX$436K--33,330
- 11625 Georgian Oaks Dr Austin, TX$440K443,444
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.