- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6805 Midcrest Dr, Dallas, TX 752544 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.89 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 1998
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 598 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,760 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 00000794671000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26870783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6805 Midcrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.7% less than in Dallas, and 47.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6840 Dartbrook Dr Dallas, TX$941K44.54,639
- 6812 Midcrest Dr Dallas, TX$1.03M445,684
- 6830 Dartbrook Dr Dallas, TX$639K44.54,063
- 6818 Dartbrook Dr Dallas, TX$829K44.55,296
- 6811 Midcrest Dr Dallas, TX$724K54.54,301
- 6910 Dartbrook Dr Dallas, TX$1.22M44.55,596
- 6808 Dartbrook Dr Dallas, TX$875K56.56,200
- 6819 Midcrest Dr Dallas, TX$616K33.53,505
- 6706 Gateridge Dr Dallas, TX$829K466,143
- 6848 Mossvine Cir Dallas, TX$763K555,315
- 6840 Mossvine Cir Dallas, TX$745K444,831
- 6606 Briar Cove Dr Dallas, TX$2.16M69.59,722
- 6922 Dartbrook Dr Dallas, TX$757K43.54,461
- 6831 Dartbrook Dr Dallas, TX$623K654,111
- 6821 Dartbrook Dr Dallas, TX$558K43.53,587
- 6726 Dartbrook Dr Dallas, TX$756K444,343
- 6811 Dartbrook Dr Dallas, TX$581K43.53,957
- 6852 Mossvine Cir Dallas, TX$539K543,638
- 6716 Gateridge Dr Dallas, TX$1.25M54.55,888
- 6829 Midcrest Dr Dallas, TX$607K35.54,228
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.