- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6806 Ridgley Way, El Paso, TX 799042 beds, 2 baths, 1,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,159 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space, 260 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M82599900600700
- Zillow Home ID: 27447872
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6806 Ridgley Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% greater than in El Paso, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6800 Ridgley Way El Paso, TX$93K----916
- 6810 Ridgley Way El Paso, TX$104K--11,231
- 6814 Ridgley Way El Paso, TX$112K32.51,347
- 6825 Ridge Top Dr El Paso, TX$99K221,291
- 6818 Ridgley Way El Paso, TX$111K--21,255
- 6829 Ridge Top Dr El Paso, TX$99K421,151
- 6808 Ridge Top Dr El Paso, TX$112K321,420
- 6804 Ridge Top Dr El Paso, TX$93K--21,325
- 6813 Ridgley Way El Paso, TX$80K21843
- 6812 Ridge Top Dr El Paso, TX$114K321,285
- 6809 Ridgley Way El Paso, TX$91K21.51,056
- 6800 Ridge Top Dr El Paso, TX$101K--1.751,102
- 6817 Ridgley Way El Paso, TX$91K--1.75961
- 6833 Ridge Top Dr El Paso, TX$110K321,291
- 6805 Ridgley Way El Paso, TX$125K--21,708
- 6822 Ridgley Way El Paso, TX$113K--21,524
- 6816 Ridge Top Dr El Paso, TX--------
- 6821 Ridgley Way El Paso, TX$116K331,509
- 6801 Ridgley Way El Paso, TX$114K321,457
- 6764 Ridge Top Dr El Paso, TX$102K211,237
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.