6806 Sprucedale Ct, Annandale, VA 220035 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Set at the end of a private cul-de-sac in a small enclave of upscale homes. Large picture windows and expansive decks overlook wooded parkland. Updated gourmet kitchen and 3 full updated baths; 5 bedrooms; Travertine entry foyer and oak hardwoods on main level; Huge basement with a full wet bar and plenty of room for a pool table and home theater; Built-in solid wood cabinetry throughout; Professionally landscaped yard with an irrigation system; Newer roof with 50-year architectural shingles.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $808,000
- Price/sqft: $269
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 910 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 528 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 060425 0007
- Zillow Home ID: 51847836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6806 Sprucedale Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Annandale, and 68.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22003 home values.
- 6804 Sprucedale Ct Annandale, VA$756K33.53,900
- 6805 Sprucedale Ct Annandale, VA$667K43.53,278
- 6807 Sprucedale Ct Annandale, VA$664K531,966
- 6803 Sprucedale Ct Annandale, VA$702K442,352
- 6800 Sprucedale Ct Annandale, VA$646K32.51,639
- 3602 Sprucedale Dr Annandale, VA$796K532,648
- 3603 Rose Ln Annandale, VA$505K321,628
- 3605 Rose Ln Annandale, VA$431K421,052
- 6801 Sprucedale Ct Annandale, VA$688K42.52,352
- 3607 Rose Ln Annandale, VA$421K--11,032
- 3601 Rose Ln Annandale, VA$415K31.51,032
- 3609 Rose Ln Annandale, VA$443K31.51,052
- 3529 Rose Ln Annandale, VA$501K632,068
- 3610 Sprucedale Dr Annandale, VA$665K531,966
- 3600 Sprucedale Dr Annandale, VA$686K342,583
- 3609 Sprucedale Dr Annandale, VA$643K43.51,892
- 3611 Rose Ln Annandale, VA$465K421,383
- 3516 Slade Run Dr Falls Church, VA$510K--2.51,473
- 3514 Slade Run Dr Falls Church, VA$509K--2.51,253
- 3527 Rose Ln Annandale, VA$411K31.51,052
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!