6807 Jackson St, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- 540 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1983 for $51,000
- Price/sqft: $155
- MLS #: 6179093
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 412316400
- Zillow Home ID: 10420723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6807 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tacony market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.8% greater than in Philadelphia, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tacony home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tacony home values.
- 3 beds, -- baths
1,240 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1935
- 3 beds, -- baths
- 6805 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$144K----1,170
- 6803 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$131K31.51,080
- 6809 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 6801 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$73K----1,080
- 6811 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$90K311,470
- 6813 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$83K311,260
- 6815 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$86K311,200
- 4507 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$86K311,280
- 4505 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$111K----1,280
- 4509 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$110K311,280
- 4503 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$60K----1,280
- 4511 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$108K----1,280
- 6817 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$89K311,200
- 4501 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$116K31.51,280
- 4515 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$76K----1,280
- 6822 Glenloch St Philadelphia, PA$154K411,440
- 6819 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA------1,350
- 6808-6810 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$284K41.53,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!