6807 SW 84th St, Gainesville, FL 326084 beds, 3 baths, 1,793 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $250,000
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 440 sqft
- 2 Car Garage, Community Basketball, Community Playground, Community Tennis, Community Walking Trail, Split Plan, WD Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,793 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 07061060030
- Zillow Home ID: 54052122
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6807 Sw 84th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32608 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.5% lower than in Gainesville, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32608 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32608 home values.
- 6817 SW 84th St Gainesville, FL$161K321,560
- 6719 SW 84th St Gainesville, FL$178K321,698
- 6804 SW 83rd Ter Gainesville, FL$177K321,713
- 6814 SW 83rd Ter Gainesville, FL$215K431,913
- 6720 SW 83rd Ter Gainesville, FL$188K321,806
- 6827 SW 84th St Gainesville, FL$178K321,658
- 6709 SW 84th St Gainesville, FL$221K432,104
- 6716 SW 84th St Gainesville, FL$224K422,199
- 6824 SW 83rd Ter Gainesville, FL$183K321,779
- 6710 SW 83rd Ter Gainesville, FL$255K332,075
- 8409 SW 68th Rd Gainesville, FL$197K421,925
- 6837 SW 84th St Gainesville, FL$163K321,430
- 6632 SW 84th St Gainesville, FL$167K321,430
- 6832 SW 84th St Gainesville, FL$188K321,628
- 6631 SW 84th St Gainesville, FL$190K32.52,145
- 6834 SW 83rd Ter Gainesville, FL$191K422,194
- 6638 SW 83rd Ter Gainesville, FL$213K431,925
- 6803 SW 83rd Ter Gainesville, FL$162K321,433
- 6813 SW 83rd Ter Gainesville, FL$218K431,913
- 6725 SW 83rd Ter Gainesville, FL$174K321,558
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.