6807 Shawnee Rd, Richmond, VA 232254 beds, 2 baths, 1,642 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 67 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 540 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,642 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: C0040504005
- Zillow Home ID: 12508420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6807 Shawnee Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stratford Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% greater than in Richmond, and 88.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Stratford Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stratford Hills home values.
- 6815 Shawnee Rd Richmond, VA$234K421,900
- 6808 Montauk Dr Richmond, VA$181K31.51,426
- 6808 Shawnee Rd Richmond, VA$209K321,452
- 6816 Shawnee Rd Richmond, VA$197K321,404
- 3116 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$153K311,244
- 3124 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$156K31.51,278
- 6816 Montauk Dr Richmond, VA$216K321,572
- 6823 Shawnee Rd Richmond, VA$223K321,707
- 3108 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$168K311,351
- 3132 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$200K321,490
- 6824 Shawnee Rd Richmond, VA$211K432,300
- 6824 Shawnee Rd Richmond, VA$227K432,240
- 3100 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$202K321,523
- 6801 Longview Dr Richmond, VA$176K--21,414
- 6807 Montauk Dr Richmond, VA$225K31.51,990
- 6831 Shawnee Rd Richmond, VA$234K31.51,686
- 6826 Montauk Dr Richmond, VA$179K31.51,482
- 3140 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$159K311,278
- 3014 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$223K321,784
- 6832 Shawnee Rd Richmond, VA$206K321,512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.