- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6808 Larmon St, Tampa, FL 336343 beds, 1 bath, 1,155 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $92,300
- Flooring: Concrete
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,155 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 0083210000
- Zillow Home ID: 44873283
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6808 Larmon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33634 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 85.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23% less than in Town 'n' Country, and 164.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33634 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town 'n' Country.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33634 home values.
- 6810 Larmon St Tampa, FL$82K211,075
- 6806 Larmon St Tampa, FL$100K211,030
- 6715 W Clifton St Tampa, FL$91K211,015
- 6717 W Clifton St Tampa, FL$111K321,025
- 6713 W Clifton St Tampa, FL$97K211,155
- 6804 Larmon St Tampa, FL$104K211,015
- 6812 Larmon St Tampa, FL$105K211,025
- 6807 Larmon St Tampa, FL$83K31.5925
- 6805 Larmon St Tampa, FL$77K21.5925
- 6809 Larmon St Tampa, FL$65K31.5925
- 6809 Larmon St Tampa, FL$109K31.51,000
- 6711 W Clifton St Tampa, FL$97K211,025
- 6719 W Clifton St Tampa, FL$81K421,324
- 6803 Larmon St Tampa, FL$86K31.5925
- 6814 Larmon St Tampa, FL$101K311,075
- 6811 Larmon St Tampa, FL$104K31.5925
- 6802 Larmon St Tampa, FL$92K211,015
- 6721 W Clifton St Tampa, FL$100K211,065
- 6709 W Clifton St Tampa, FL$120K321,465
- 6808 Tuttle St Tampa, FL$141K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.