- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 58 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,676 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $60,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: T2535939
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Exterior Features \ Detached Workshop, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Garage Carport \ None, Square Foot Source \ Owner Provided, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Contract Status \ No Contingency, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv\Boat, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1040770000
- Zillow Home ID: 45040310
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $74-133K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Riverbend home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Riverbend homes, this home is 45% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riverbend, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% greater than in Tampa, and 267.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverbend home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverbend home values.
|6812 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL||$67K||2||1||900|
|6800 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL||$72K||2||1||957|
|1405 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL||$125K||3||2||1,506|
|6814 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL||$130K||3||2||1,348|
|1410 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL||$139K||2||1||1,860|
|6809 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL||$52K||2||1||705|
|6801 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL||$140K||3||2||1,703|
|6813 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL||$91K||2||1||1,035|
|1407 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL||$56K||2||1||768|
|6805 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL||$99K||3||2||1,231|
|6815 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL||$165K||--||--||--|
|6815 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL||$108K||3||2||1,400|
|1402 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL||$126K||3||1||1,338|
|1321 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL||$66K||2||1||960|
|6817 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL||$82K||2||1||1,092|
|1406 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL||$52K||2||1||670|
|1513 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL||$68K||2||1||936|
|1326 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL||$112K||2||2||1,171|
|1319 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL||$116K||3||2||1,369|
|6712 N Orleans Ave Tampa, FL||$166K||4||2||2,098|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!