- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $2,575,000
- Price/sqft: $562
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 920 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Artist Studio, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Electric Car Hookup, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Concrete, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,581 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 103
- Parcel #: 58123029
- Zillow Home ID: 19765570
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Almaden Valley home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 5.8% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Almaden Valley homes, this home is valued 106.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Almaden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.6% lower than in San Jose, and 40.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
|6817 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA||$1.25M||4||2||1,888|
|6801 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA||$1.34M||4||2||2,140|
|6823 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA||$1.28M||3||2.5||2,169|
|6830 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA||$1.63M||5||3||2,956|
|6834 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA||$1.71M||6||4||3,188|
|6793 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA||$2.61M||5||5.5||5,238|
|6840 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA||$1.28M||4||2||2,164|
|6812 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA||$1.72M||4||2.5||2,969|
|6848 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA||$1.47M||5||3||2,916|
|6824 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA||$1.37M||4||2.5||2,382|
|6856 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA||$1.46M||4||2.5||3,066|
|6835 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA||$1.3M||4||2||2,090|
|6787 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA||$1.4M||4||2||2,458|
|6824 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA||$1.43M||4||2||2,278|
|6818 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA||$2.16M||5||4||4,703|
|6786 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA||$1.57M||5||3||2,565|
|6864 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA||$1.3M||4||3||2,415|
|6786 Elwood Rd San Jose, CA||$1.55M||5||3||2,565|
|6872 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA||$1.2M||3||2.5||2,049|
|6769 Olive Branch Ct San Jose, CA||$1.51M||5||3.5||2,846|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!