- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $728,000
- Price/sqft: $433
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Building Type \ Attached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Stories \ Bi/ Split Level, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ City Lights, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 6113 020
- Zillow Home ID: 15171596
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Portola home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 3.7% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Portola homes, this home is valued 18.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Portola, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.9% less than in San Francisco, and 9.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Portola home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Portola home values.
|687 Colby St San Francisco, CA||$621K||--||1||1,143|
|675 Colby St San Francisco, CA||$560K||--||1||823|
|693 Colby St San Francisco, CA||$563K||2||1||823|
|665 Colby St San Francisco, CA||$1.18M||3||3||3,177|
|836 Dwight St San Francisco, CA||$571K||--||1||831|
|830 Dwight St San Francisco, CA||$598K||--||2||963|
|655 Colby St San Francisco, CA||$645K||--||1||1,110|
|824 Dwight St San Francisco, CA||$568K||--||1||831|
|651 Colby St San Francisco, CA||$665K||3||2||1,272|
|501 Crescent Way APT 5406 San Francisco, CA||$610K||--||--||--|
|645 Colby St San Francisco, CA||$549K||2||1||823|
|818 Dwight St San Francisco, CA||$574K||2||1||831|
|686 Colby St San Francisco, CA||$577K||2||1||818|
|680 Colby St San Francisco, CA||$587K||--||1||948|
|692 Colby St San Francisco, CA||$589K||--||1||818|
|674 Colby St San Francisco, CA||$575K||2||1||818|
|639 Colby St San Francisco, CA||$757K||3||2||1,843|
|859 Dwight St San Francisco, CA||$608K||--||1||837|
|668 Dartmouth St San Francisco, CA||$2.18M||6||5||4,836|
|660 Dartmouth St San Francisco, CA||$590K||--||1||875|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!