681 Colby St, San Francisco, CA 941342 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $400,000
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 6113 020
- Zillow Home ID: 15171596
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 681 Colby Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Portola market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% higher than in San Francisco, and 83.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Portola home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Portola home values.
- 675 Colby St San Francisco, CA$603K--1823
- 687 Colby St San Francisco, CA$613K--11,143
- 693 Colby St San Francisco, CA$611K21823
- 665 Colby St San Francisco, CA$1.08M333,177
- 836 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$561K--1831
- 830 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$568K--2963
- 655 Colby St San Francisco, CA$727K--11,110
- 824 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$553K--1831
- 651 Colby St San Francisco, CA$683K321,272
- 501 Crescent Way APT 5406 San Francisco, CA$646K------
- 645 Colby St San Francisco, CA$600K21823
- 818 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$558K21831
- 686 Colby St San Francisco, CA$599K21818
- 680 Colby St San Francisco, CA$600K--1948
- 692 Colby St San Francisco, CA$609K--1818
- 674 Colby St San Francisco, CA$576K21818
- 639 Colby St San Francisco, CA$786K321,843
- 859 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$676K--1837
- 666 Dartmouth St San Francisco, CA$2.52M654,836
- 660 Dartmouth St San Francisco, CA$654K--1875
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.