681 Colby St, San Francisco, CA 941344 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
* An outstanding ? flexible floor plan offering four bedrooms and a remodeled bathroom on the main level and finished basement with two additional bedrooms and an additional bathroom
* The kitchen has been updated and includes useful space and an abundance of wood cabinetry
* A romantic living room / dining area combination with an abundance of natural light
* Outstanding views of the city lights
* An informal dining area / alcove off the kitchen and rear bedrooms
* A private sheltered rear yard
* An enclosed one car garage
* The location is simply outstanding? Within a short distance to Pacific Coast beaches, diverse hiking trails, stunning vistas and dramatic coastal mountains. San Francisco and the San Francisco Peninsula are both close at hand
- 9/21 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 1,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 16 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $427
- MLS #: 81432410
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Building Type \ Attached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Stories \ Bi/ Split Level, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ City Lights, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 6113 020
- Zillow Home ID: 15171596
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 681 Colby Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Portola, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% lower than in San Francisco, and 13.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Portola home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Portola home values.
- 687 Colby St San Francisco, CA$612K--11,143
- 675 Colby St San Francisco, CA$591K--1823
- 693 Colby St San Francisco, CA$597K21823
- 665 Colby St San Francisco, CA$1.09M333,177
- 836 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$561K--1831
- 830 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$576K--2963
- 655 Colby St San Francisco, CA$705K--11,110
- 824 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$556K--1831
- 651 Colby St San Francisco, CA$666K321,272
- 501 Crescent Way APT 5406 San Francisco, CA$631K------
- 645 Colby St San Francisco, CA$580K21823
- 818 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$558K21831
- 686 Colby St San Francisco, CA$593K21818
- 680 Colby St San Francisco, CA$591K--1948
- 692 Colby St San Francisco, CA$600K--1818
- 674 Colby St San Francisco, CA$573K21818
- 639 Colby St San Francisco, CA$780K321,843
- 859 Dwight St San Francisco, CA$667K--1837
- 666 Dartmouth St San Francisco, CA$2.44M654,836
- 660 Dartmouth St San Francisco, CA$632K--1875
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!