This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,519 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,018 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $105,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- Air Conditioning \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Partially Finished, Construction \ Siding - Aluminum, Dining Facilities \ Dining Area, Dining Facilities \ Eat In Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Chain Link Fence, Exterior Features \ Patio, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage/Carport Type \ Auxiliary Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Lease Type \ Net, Location Description \ Park(s) Nearby, Miscellaneous \ Basement, Miscellaneous \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle Composition, Sewer \ Sewer, Type/Style \ 1 1/2 Story, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1.4
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,201 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 24292450
- Zillow Home ID: 77562075
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $88-114K.
Market guideZillow predicts Kenawood-Rockwood-Hi-Acres-Deep Spring home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Lexington as a whole. Among Kenawood-Rockwood-Hi-Acres-Deep Spring homes, this home is valued 2.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kenawood-Rockwood-Hi-Acres-Deep Spring, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Lexington, and 98.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kenawood-Rockwood-Hi-Acres-Deep Spring home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenawood-Rockwood-Hi-Acres-Deep Spring home values.
- 563 Anniston Dr3 beds, 1 baths
1,230 sqft, 14,374 sqft lot, built in 1963
|677 Northside Dr Lexington, KY||$92K||--||1||990|
|685 Northside Dr Lexington, KY||$117K||--||1||1,681|
|673 Northside Dr Lexington, KY||$93K||--||1||1,201|
|1909 Kingtree Ct Lexington, KY||$89K||--||1||975|
|1907 Kingtree Ct Lexington, KY||$87K||3||1||1,350|
|1911 Kingtree Ct Lexington, KY||$107K||--||1||1,669|
|689 Northside Dr Lexington, KY||$94K||--||1||1,201|
|669 Northside Dr Lexington, KY||$90K||3||1||1,201|
|1853 Endon Dr Lexington, KY||$110K||--||2||1,765|
|1905 Kingtree Ct Lexington, KY||$89K||3||1||1,150|
|1913 Kingtree Ct Lexington, KY||$96K||--||1||1,275|
|1903 Kingtree Ct Lexington, KY||$92K||--||1||1,026|
|665 Northside Dr Lexington, KY||$109K||4||1||1,632|
|1856 Endon Dr Lexington, KY||$112K||--||1||1,201|
|1860 Endon Dr Lexington, KY||$101K||--||1||1,040|
|1849 Endon Dr Lexington, KY||$94K||--||1||1,201|
|1852 Endon Dr Lexington, KY||$101K||4||2||1,400|
|672 Lombardy Dr Lexington, KY||$120K||4||1||2,310|
|672 Northside Dr Lexington, KY||$95K||--||1||1,201|
|676 Lombardy Dr Lexington, KY||$102K||--||3||1,512|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!