- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6810 Trading Post Ln, Milton, FL 325703 beds, 2 baths, 1,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $28,500
- Price/sqft: $26
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,108 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 152N28352500O000100
- Zillow Home ID: 47881957
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6810 Trading Post Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.4% greater than in Milton, and 335.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32570 home values.
- 6800 Trading Post Ln Milton, FL$62K321,175
- 6820 Trading Post Ln Milton, FL$58K31.51,076
- 6823 Roundup Ln Milton, FL$97K321,066
- 6845 Trailride S Milton, FL$85K411,305
- 6837 Roundup Ln Milton, FL$69K321,074
- 6843 Roundup Ln Milton, FL$54K221,000
- 6845 Roundup Ln Milton, FL$91K221,000
- 6851 Roundup Ln Milton, FL$93K221,000
- 6861 Trading Post Ln Milton, FL--Studio----
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292