- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6812 Buckhead Dr, Raleigh, NC 276154 beds, 3 baths, 2,753 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 1972 for $56,500
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 600 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,753 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 171713241906000
- Zillow Home ID: 6417974
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6812 Buckhead Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 6808 Buckhead Dr Raleigh, NC$296K--32,158
- 6816 Buckhead Dr Raleigh, NC$294K42.52,240
- 6804 Buckhead Dr Raleigh, NC$298K332,188
- 6915 Staghorn Ln Raleigh, NC$100K--1.51,046
- 6913 Staghorn Ln Raleigh, NC$100K--1.51,046
- 6900 Buckhead Dr Raleigh, NC$331K--2.52,132
- 6911 Staghorn Ln Raleigh, NC$100K21.51,046
- 6909 Staghorn Ln Raleigh, NC$102K--1.51,046
- 6967 Staghorn Ln Raleigh, NC$104K21.51,050
- 6907 Staghorn Ln Raleigh, NC$105K21.51,246
- 6905 Staghorn Ln Raleigh, NC$104K--1.51,046
- 6903 Staghorn Ln Raleigh, NC$103K--1.51,046
- 6901 Buckhead Dr Raleigh, NC$403K543,190
- 6901 Staghorn Ln Raleigh, NC$103K21.51,079
- 6904 Buckhead Dr Raleigh, NC$402K53.53,809
- 1201 Hunting Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$393K53.52,866
- 1205 Hunting Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$348K--32,825
- 6921 Staghorn Ln Raleigh, NC$97K--1.51,046
- 6905 Buckhead Dr Raleigh, NC$311K42.52,020
- 6923 Staghorn Ln Raleigh, NC$98K--1.51,046
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.