68125 Tortuga Rd, Cathedral City, CA 922343 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 446 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 675252006
- Zillow Home ID: 18124520
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 68125 Tortuga Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% higher than in Cathedral City, and 34.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cathedral City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92234 home values.
- 68135 Tortuga Rd Cathedral City, CA--321,431
- 68115 Tortuga Rd Cathedral City, CA$206K321,354
- 68120 Hermosillo Rd Cathedral City, CA$238K321,756
- 68130 Hermosillo Rd Cathedral City, CA$231K------
- 68145 Tortuga Rd Cathedral City, CA$228K321,350
- 68105 Tortuga Rd Cathedral City, CA$209K321,354
- 68110 Hermosillo Rd Cathedral City, CA$244K421,862
- 68140 Hermosillo Rd Cathedral City, CA$239K41.751,710
- 68120 Tortuga Rd Cathedral City, CA$222K321,456
- 68110 Tortuga Rd Cathedral City, CA$224K31.751,642
- 68100 Hermosillo Rd Cathedral City, CA$195K31.51,118
- 68095 Tortuga Rd Cathedral City, CA$231K--21,650
- 68095 Tortuga Rd Palm Springs, CA$225K421,650
- 68130 Tortuga Rd Cathedral City, CA$261K321,971
- 68155 Tortuga Rd Cathedral City, CA$230K321,350
- 68100 Tortuga Rd APT A Cathedral City, CA$212K421,650
- 68150 Hermosillo Rd Cathedral City, CA$251K41.751,710
- 68090 Hermosillo Rd Cathedral City, CA$218K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.