- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6813 9th St NW, Washington, DC 200123 beds, 2 baths, 1,822 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $455,000
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,822 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 2969 0009
- Zillow Home ID: 476482
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6813 9th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Takoma, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.2% greater than in Washington, and 0.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Takoma home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Takoma home values.
- 6811 9th St NW Washington, DC$607K422,376
- 6815 9th St NW Washington, DC$628K33.52,661
- 6809 9th St NW Washington, DC$520K32.51,414
- 818 Butternut St NW Washington, DC$589K422,079
- 822 Butternut St NW Washington, DC$585K43.51,892
- 819 Aspen St NW Washington, DC$593K332,027
- 823 Aspen St NW Washington, DC$573K322,090
- 808 Butternut St NW Washington, DC$521K321,408
- 815 Aspen St NW Washington, DC$521K431,666
- 6812 8th St NW Washington, DC$678K441,784
- 6810 8th St NW Washington, DC$482K411,973
- 6814 8th St NW Washington, DC$474K411,705
- 803 Aspen St NW Washington, DC$598K31.51,712
- 804 Butternut St NW Washington, DC$562K321,636
- 900 Butternut St NW Washington, DC$600K41.52,270
- 901 Aspen St NW Washington, DC$552K31.51,696
- 6818 9th St NW Washington, DC$544K321,610
- 6814 9th St NW Washington, DC$652K332,068
- 6820 9th St NW Washington, DC$590K42.51,968
- 6810 9th St NW Washington, DC$706K42.52,461
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.