6814 Misty View Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322102 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,475 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $40,500
- Price/sqft: $27
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 286 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,475 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0123980066
- Zillow Home ID: 89856935
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6814 Misty View Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hyde Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 129.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.5% higher than in Jacksonville, and 226.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hyde Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hyde Park home values.
- 6816 Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL$62K22.51,475
- 6812 Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL$63K32.51,665
- 6818 Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL$60K331,665
- 6810 Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL$85K22.51,712
- 6820 Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL$108K32.51,875
- 6806 Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL$71K331,875
- 6804 Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL$64K32.51,665
- 6802 Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL$63K22.51,475
- Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL--------
- 6800 Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL$63K22.51,475
- 6813 Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL$80K32.51,645
- Lake Mist Ln Jacksonville, FL$86K32.51,665
- Lake Mist Ln Jacksonville, FL$84K32.51,870
- Tinkerbell Ln Jacksonville, FL$35K21975
- 6811 Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL$72K22.51,421
- 6815 Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL$76K22.51,760
- 6798 Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL$64K32.51,665
- 6809 Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL$107K32.51,609
- 6819 Misty View Dr Jacksonville, FL$73K32.51,844
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!