6815 Conley St, Baltimore, MD 212242 beds, 1.5 baths, 784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,398 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 784 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 6354 081
- Zillow Home ID: 36563295
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6815 Conley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21224, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% less than in Baltimore, and 66.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 21224 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21224 home values.
- 6813 Conley St Baltimore, MD$74K21784
- 6817 Conley St Baltimore, MD$78K--1.5784
- 6811 Conley St Baltimore, MD$74K--1784
- 6819 Conley St Baltimore, MD$83K21.5784
- 6821 Conley St Baltimore, MD$77K--1784
- 6809 Conley St Baltimore, MD$82K--1784
- 6823 Conley St Baltimore, MD$71K--1784
- 6807 Conley St Baltimore, MD$78K--1784
- 6825 Conley St Baltimore, MD$75K--1784
- 6805 Conley St Baltimore, MD$84K--2784
- 6827 Conley St Baltimore, MD$112K21784
- 6803 Conley St Baltimore, MD$83K--1784
- 6814 Bank St Baltimore, MD$78K--1784
- 6816 Bank St Baltimore, MD$80K--1784
- 6812 Bank St Baltimore, MD$78K--1784
- 6818 Bank St Baltimore, MD$68K--1784
- 6810 Bank St Baltimore, MD$108K22784
- 6820 Bank St Baltimore, MD$72K22784
- 6808 Bank St Baltimore, MD$77K21784
- 6822 Bank St Baltimore, MD--21.5784
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!