6816 Mill Pond Dr, Urbandale, IA 503225 beds, 4 baths, 3,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
2170 sq. ft 5 BR 4 bath 2 story
-Extra 1000 sq. feet of finish in Basement
Master bedroom ?
15?4? x 12?8? + 6?9? x 7?6?
- Master bathroom with separate sinks, Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, and separate shower, and new toilet
- Master walk-in closet with built in and 2-level hanging space
3 other upstairs bedrooms ?
Approximately 12?6? x 10? 10?
- New appliances within last 5 yrs including 5 ft wide refrigerator/freezer, Convection oven and GE Advantium Microwave, Maytag dishwasher
- New porcelain tile
- Waste King garbage disposal with lifetime in home replacement
- KraftMaid cabinets with roll-out drawers
- Island with power
Laundry Room ?
- Laundry/Utility Sink
- Maytag Neptune Washer and Dryer negotiable
Family Room ?
- Installed gas assist for gas log
- New custom entertainment center allows for 60? TV
- 10? ceilings
Living Room ?
- 10? wide picture window with casements (Great for Christmas)
- Formal Dining room converted to custom office with 2 workspaces with file cabinets, hutches, and large extra workstation.
- Oak floor
- Totally gutted and remodeled in 2008
- I-beam free-spanned entertainment room
- 5th large bedroom with closet and egress window
- ½ bathroom
- Plumbed for Bar/Kitchenette
- Wired for surround sound
- Wooded back yard with Privacy fence, Trampoline, 8x12 utility/storage shed, and hidden chain link fence (so no pets get into woods)
- New Insulated Vinyl siding, windows (with lifetime warranty), roof, doors in 2009
- New deck in 2012
- Hot springs 5 person spa
- All new custom landscaping designed by Timberpine in 2011
- ADT Security system with talking control panels in Master BR and at front door
- Beam Central Vacuum
- Lawn irrigation system installed by A+ Lawn and Landscape with 2nd meter for low cost
- New concrete slab for 3rd car/boat/storage
- New High efficiency Goodman Furnace, Air Conditioning, and 50 gallon water heater in 2010
- Water softener
- Attic pull-down staircase with flooring in attic for storage
- Brand new carpet in 4 upstairs Bedrooms in May 2013
- Brand new flooring in upstairs bathrooms
- Custom wired Satellite cabling to all rooms including master bath!
- Net property taxes $3850/yr
- Budget billing on Gas/electric runs $151-182/mo
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 488 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,170 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 31200315715000
- Zillow Home ID: 851381
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6816 Mill Pond Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50322, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% higher than in Urbandale, and 45.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50322 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Urbandale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50322 home values.
- 6812 Mill Pond Dr Urbandale, IA$243K42.52,450
- 6818 Mill Pond Dr Urbandale, IA$216K42.52,170
- 6810 Mill Pond Dr Urbandale, IA$217K42.52,057
- 6822 Mill Pond Dr Urbandale, IA$222K42.52,172
- 6806 Mill Pond Dr Urbandale, IA$274K42.52,142
- 6824 Mill Pond Dr Urbandale, IA$263K432,383
- 6811 Mill Pond Dr Urbandale, IA$195K32.51,833
- 6817 Mill Pond Dr Urbandale, IA$184K32.51,840
- 6804 Mill Pond Dr Urbandale, IA$208K32.51,764
- 6708 Brookview Dr Urbandale, IA$218K432,436
- 6821 Mill Pond Dr Urbandale, IA$191K331,840
- 6828 Mill Pond Dr Urbandale, IA$216K33.52,054
- Urbandale, IA--42--
- 6823 Mill Pond Dr Urbandale, IA$208K42.52,238
- 6714 Brookview Dr Urbandale, IA$199K331,852
- 6800 Mill Pond Dr Urbandale, IA$241K42.52,336
- 6830 Mill Pond Dr Urbandale, IA$211K32.51,776
- 4842 65th St Urbandale, IA$220K42.52,232
- 6427 Sutton Dr Urbandale, IA$289K42.52,400
- 6701 Brookview Dr Urbandale, IA$203K42.51,910
Nearby Schools in Urbandale
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292