- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6817 SE Pine Ct, Portland, OR 972154 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $360,000
- Finished basement, 1180 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 529 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,368 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: R109307
- Zillow Home ID: 53818832
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6817 Se Pine Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Tabor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% less than in Portland, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Tabor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Tabor home values.
- 6825 SE Pine Ct Portland, OR$955K53.52,857
- 6808 SE Ash St Portland, OR$811K43.53,238
- 6805 SE Pine Ct Portland, OR$1.17M34.53,186
- 6816 SE Ash St Portland, OR$809K43.53,525
- 6820 SE Pine Ct Portland, OR$580K231,731
- 6802 SE Ash St Portland, OR$642K331,950
- 6828 SE Ash St Portland, OR$571K22.52,703
- 404 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$461K42.53,137
- 405 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$426K421,052
- 414 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$456K321,665
- 6740 SE Ash St Portland, OR$717K543,276
- 415 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$298K211,104
- 6833 SE Pine Ct Portland, OR$1.13M444,128
- 426 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$328K311,450
- 6708 SE Pine St Portland, OR$535K432,252
- 6809 SE Ash St Portland, OR$950K323,534
- 6840 SE Ash St Portland, OR$566K32.52,276
- 425 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$331K221,062
- 434 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$531K422,451
- 412 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$575K--32,317
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.