6818 Hanover Ln, Austin, TX 787234 beds, 3 baths, 1,945 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,802 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 455 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,945 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 224060
- Zillow Home ID: 29408615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6818 Hanover Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.7% greater than in Austin Metro, and 33.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent University Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6816 Hanover Ln Austin, TX$247K--21,411
- 6900 Vassar Dr Austin, TX$265K421,893
- 6813 Langston Dr Austin, TX$243K--21,422
- 6815 Langston Dr Austin, TX$279K421,600
- 6901 Langston Dr Austin, TX$225K332,380
- 6811 Langston Dr Austin, TX$209K--21,600
- 6813 Hanover Ln Austin, TX$233K--21,664
- 6814 Hanover Ln Austin, TX$243K--21,722
- 6903 Langston Dr Austin, TX$257K--21,656
- 6902 Vassar Dr Austin, TX$242K321,377
- 6811 Hanover Ln Austin, TX$203K--21,184
- 6809 Langston Dr Austin, TX$205K--21,380
- 6901 Vassar Dr Austin, TX$260K431,680
- 6905 Langston Dr Austin, TX$174K--21,376
- 6812 Hanover Ln Austin, TX$244K42.51,826
- 6904 Vassar Dr Austin, TX$232K--22,017
- 6809 Hanover Ln Austin, TX$223K321,183
- 6807 Langston Dr Austin, TX$263K--22,430
- 6903 Vassar Dr Austin, TX$230K--21,124
- 6802 La Salle Dr Austin, TX$197K--21,195
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.